– Graduate engineer (FH) FHT Stuttgart
– Graduate of University of Stuttgart
– Member of Chamber of Architects in Hamburg, Schleswig Holstein and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
– Member in BDA (Body of German Architects)
– Member in AKG (Architects for hospitals and in health service)
– Member in Design Council of Flensburg
– Specialist for buildings, built up and undeveloped areas
– Sits on the panel of specialist judges in his profession
– Fire protection planner
Our highly dedicated team looks forward to the opportunity of assisting in the realization of your projects.
Carlotta Bergmann, Uwe Burscheid, Razija Civovic, Kirsten Diedrichsen, Franziska Frisch, Christina Herrmann, Sven Jaskulski, Peter Korth, Julia Kristin Kunze, Manfred Medler, Ksenija Nedostup, Claudia Nehlsen, Jessica Nörenberg, Senta-Elisabeth Patsch, Anna Sophie Petersen, Manuela Rademacher, Marvin Richter, Beate Christine Rimpf, Valentin Rimpf, Marita Schmidt, Oliver Strehlow, Arise Wan, Inken Wendt, Katarzyna Wilczynska, Szymon Wilczynski
René Kiebler, Sophie Löhn
Nature’s ability to adapt perfectly to conditions and to be able to protect itself from outside influences, spurs us constantly to pursue a high performance level in at every stage of planning. For example, as an egg, apple or nut have the perfect skin or shell covering, so should our buildings meet this same requirement. Material, choices of form and colour are generated from the exemplary development of the world of flora and fauna.
Nature has the perfect solutions for construction, material, form and colour.