– Graduate engineer (FH) FHT Stuttgart
– Graduate of University of Stuttgart
– Member of Chamber of Architects in Hamburg, Schleswig Holstein and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
– Member in BDA (Body of German Architects)
– Member in AKG (Architects for hospitals and in health service)
– Member in Design Council of Flensburg until 2018
– Specialist for buildings, built up and undeveloped areas
– Sits on the panel of specialist judges in his profession
– Fire protection planner
Our highly dedicated team looks forward to the opportunity of assisting in the realization of your projects.
Sung-Mun An, Martin Angelian, Dennis Bell, Carlotta Bergmann, Trond Bischoff, Uwe Burscheid, Bente Carstensen, Razija Civovic, Kirsten Diedrichsen, Elisabeth Eckert, Meysam Eftekharmanesh, René Engels, Franziska Frisch, Ksenija Gerter, Tim Gerwig Rocha Monteiro, Lamise Hamad, Christina Herrmann, Josée Alea Hiersche, Viviane Iglhaut, Sven Jaskulski, René Kiebler, Lars Krister Knutzen, Lasse Kock, Verena Konietzny, Sabrina Kolar, Stefan Köster, Ariane Kossack, Peter Korth, Julia Kristin Kunze, Sophie Löhn, Colin Benedikt Lütt, Ljubica Manasieva, Manfred Medler, Claudia Nehlsen, Gabi Nunnemann, Konrad Packross, Senta-Elisabeth Patsch, Anna Sophie Petersen, Manuela Rademacher, Detlef Rahl, Lukas Rensch, Marvin Richter, Beate Chr. Rimpf, Raffael J. Rimpf, Valentin Rimpf, Sina Schaper, Nina Scheel, Marita Schmidt, Amelie Schoop, Nicole Schumacher, Jessica Soller, Oliver Strehlow, Tobias Tucher, Kai Vollertsen, Arise Wan, Inken Wendt, Katarzyna Wilczynska, Szymon Wilczynski
Nature’s ability to adapt perfectly to conditions and to be able to protect itself from outside influences, spurs us constantly to pursue a high performance level in at every stage of planning. For example, as an egg, apple or nut have the perfect skin or shell covering, so should our buildings meet this same requirement. Material, choices of form and colour are generated from the exemplary development of the world of flora and fauna.
Nature has the perfect solutions for construction, material, form and colour.